activists, Agenda 21, America, Americans, Author, Barack Obama, Civil Rights, Conservatives, conspiracy theorists, Conspiracy theory, Constitution Party, deceptive, DHS, DOJ, Drones, Eric Holder, Federal Government, Federal government of the United States, Genocide, George H.W. Bush, gun grab, guns, J. Richard Cohen, Janet Napolitano, Loss, murder, Oath Keepers, Patriots, President, privacy, right-wing conservatives, scandals, socialism, Southern Poverty Law Center, SPLC, spying, Surveillance, survivalists, Tea Party, tracking, U.N., U.S, United States, United States Attorney General
Report Prepared for Obama’s DHS & DOJ Targets Survivalists, Patriots & Conservatives as Terrorist Threats
The Southern Poverty Law Center, a group who regularly attacks patriotic Americans by masquerading as a civil rights group, is compiling lists and conducting surveillance on what it calls “patriots”, “survivalists”, and “conspiracy theorists”. Even more disturbing, is the access this group has to the Obama administration’s Department of Justice.
In a report prepared for U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is asking the Federal Government to create a new inter-agency task force which will be dedicated to tracking and taking down conspiracy theorists, survivalists, “Patriot groups” and the “American radical right”.
The Government Supported Attack Group, who is actively creating lists and conducting surveillance on Americans, says the following people need to be tracked by the Federal Government.
- Those who talk about, or believe in Conspiracy Theories.
- Those who talk about or believe in Agenda 21 — a United Nations sustainability plan that was signed by President George H.W. Bush and is part of a plan to impose socialism on America and strip away private property rights.
- Those who believe that the government is poised to take their guns.
- Those who believe the President is trying to impose Socialism on the American people.
- Those who call themselves Survivalist or belong to Patriot Groups.
- Right-wing groups like the Tea Party, the Constitution Party, the Oath Keepers, or other “conspiracy-oriented Patriot groups”
The fact that our government entertains the thoughts of a raving madman is a testament to how far this country has fallen from its founding doctrines. How a person who labels patriotic Americans as a terrorist threat is allowed to work with the federal government, especially at a time when the DHS is in the middle of so many Spying & Drone Scandals, is a complete mystery that should scare the hell out of every American in this country.
We have a government who is declaring war on the thoughts, opinions and principles that founded this country. When a man who declares Patriots to be a “terrorist group” is allowed such high level access to our leaders, there is something seriously wrong with our system.